Thursday 13 February 2014

Book coming soon

Here's an excerpt:
“Something wrong?” I ask. She’s staring at me with this crazy look on her face, like she’s afraid of me. Maybe she finally is. Maybe she isn’t. Neither would make me happy.

She shakes her head rigorously, and I can clearly tell that’s not what she thinks at all. The scared look on her face speaks volume.

“Then why are you looking at me like that?” I say, inching closer. The closer I get, the more she withdraws. She can’t handle me being in her comfort zone, and it’s only making me want to come even closer. I like scaring her. I like that she makes me feel powerful.

She’s still fighting, and I’m confused by her constant change of attitude. One second she can’t stop butting into my life, and the next she wants to flee as fast as she can. I don’t think she even knows what she wants anymore.

I can relate to that.

A grin appears on my face as I scoot closer, wanting to make her even more uneasy. I want to hear her breath hitch in her throat, hear her heart go bonkers, see her plump breasts rise and fall with each short breath, and kiss her sweet lips. I want to conquer her. Claim her as my own. Make her want me the way I want her.

She’s turned her head away from me, her lips quivering. Her neck is exposed to me, and it makes me want press my lips on her pale skin. Strands of hair tickle my cheek. Her intoxicating scent drifts into my nose, and I can’t help but inhale, loudly. Her smell is just too good.

She freezes, clinging onto herself. My mind tells me to back off, leave her alone, because she can’t handle me. My heart tells me to let her in. I don’t know which one to listen to anymore. When she’s not around, I’m determined to let nothing sway me from my course, but when I see her, I falter. She’s just so goddamn attractive with her petite body, and her easiness with learning is something I admire. And the way she keeps coming back to me, even when I’m being a dick, tells me she can’t resist the urge to be near me either. We’re drawing toward each other, neither of us wanting it, but unable to fight it.

I don’t want to fight it.

I want her beautiful eyes on me, I want her to see me succeed, I want her to cheer on me, to be proud of me, to be there for me and support me. Her looking at me with those doe-like eyes makes me meek. Hungry. Lustful.

And so I lean forward, open my mouth, and whisper into her ear. “I like it.”
She shivers, her arms riddled with goose bumps. I’d love to just run my fingers up her arm and along her cheek. My cock twitches in my pants just from the thought of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment