Friday 28 February 2014

LOVE ME review

Read Trust Me before you read this book as this continues straight on from book one. 


This is a bloody brilliant book. I loved book one but this one is off the scales. My heart was seriously in my stomach through most of this book. This was one of them books I wanted to read but didn't as I was so afraid something would happen to destroy Allison and Damien's happiness. I love these two characters so I felt that anything that was hurting them in this book was hurting me. Yes the author had such a great way with her words I felt for these two characters. 


The love these two had for one another was true raw love. The chemistry between them was fantastic. The sex in this book was so so hot. 


I loved Sam in this book and I'm so looking forward to reading more about her when she gets her own book. 


Loved that the author gave us extra scenes from Damien's point of view at the end of this book. 


Really hope the author is busy writing as I need more soon. 


Received in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment