Monday 31 March 2014

Spare Change review

This is a truly remarkable read from a fantastic author. 

It's Mothers Day today so I knew I had the day to myself to read. I wanted a book that I could lose myself in and this did not disappoint. This book was recommended to me by my book friend Sue. I'm wondering now why I haven't read all Bette's book as this was a gem. 


This book was so well written. The storyline had me gripped. This author has a great way of story telling. I felt I was there among the characters in this story. Throughout this book I got goosebumps reading it. To me that's a sign of a great book


Oh have I said how much I love the name Olivia? Well I do. It's actually my middle name and I'm named after my nanny(grandmother). 


I highly recommend this read.


No comments:

Post a Comment