Friday 18 April 2014

A Child Is Torn review

As a mum of a ten year old son I was totally intrigued to read this story. Dawn certainly didn't disappoint me. This is one of them books where you just want to sit and read it all in one sitting. Unfortunately sometimes life doesn't allow this. So at every opportunity I was sneaking a few more pages of this gripping read. 


The author did a great job with this book. The words just flowed together so well to make a great story. My heart went out to Brad. I can't say much more as I don't want to give any spoilers away. I loved the other characters that were trying to help the young Brad. 


My only regret is I didn't listen to my book buddy and read this gem before now. 

Great praise to the author for a great read. 


Received in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment