Saturday 26 April 2014

Finding Serenity review

Firstly I highly recommend you read Chasing Serenity and Behind the Pitch before you read this book. These two books introduce you to characters in this book who you will love and will want to read more about. 

When I read Chasing Serenity I absolutely loved it and didn't think the author could write anything else that I'd favor more. I was wrong. I thoroughly loved this book. 


This is Mollie and Vaughns story. I adored their story. The storyline is fantastic... Mystery and hot sex scenes had me glued to this book. I found the author made the characters real with their own flaws which was great. We all love reading about 'normal' people. The few twists were not expected and had me gripped. 


I highly recommend this book. It is one if the rare few that will stay on my kindle for a re-read when I can. Great work from the author. Looking forward to the next story:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment