Wednesday 23 April 2014

Used review

Oh my dayz!! This book totally rocked. This is a pretty fantastic love triangle story. Denver is a brilliant character. I loved reading this story about her. She's grown up with Greer as her best friend. She moves away to college and the attraction between her and Ransom was something I felt through this book. That's the love triangle. 

But this book is more than a love triangle. Denver is really hard on herself. She believes she is a slut. With no family supporting in her she relies on Greer. Then bam!!! Her world is turned upside out. 

This is a pretty gritty story from an author whose books I've not read before. I'll definetly be changing that. If your looking for a book that's gonna keep you gripped then grab this one. 

Received in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment