Wednesday 30 July 2014

Ashley's Bend - review

I absolutely loved this book. This is certainly gonna be one of them books I'll be re reading. 


Ashley's just walked in on her husband with another woman. She's devastated as she gave up a lot so he could go college. That night her best friend drags her to a club - a bdsm club. Here she meets the oh so hot dom - Dominic. All Dominic wants is a dom/sub relationship. He doesn't believe in love. That is until he sees Ashley. The attraction between these two is hot. The sex scenes is off the scales hot. 


Loved the secondary characters and really hope there will be a story about them soon. 


With an ending like that one I'm so so happy I didn't read this book until I had book two on my kindle. 


This is a really brilliant story that I highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment