Tuesday 22 July 2014

Irrevocable - review

Where do I start with this review? Can you just look in my head and see the jumble mess the author just left me in?? No ok I'll try and put into words what I thought. 


This book is what it says in the synopsis... Plus so much more. Its a really dark story that's gonna have you thinking 'what the hell am I reading'. I sat and read this in one sitting. It got under my skin. On several occasions I shaked my head thinking how can I seriously like reading this book. Yes it's that kinda book. 


This is a phenomenal written by a fantastic author.


Warning: This isn't your rainbows and love sonnets kind of romance. This story explores topics of abduction and slavery, and contains explicit scenes of graphic violence and (non-con/dub-con) sex.


No comments:

Post a Comment