Friday 22 May 2015

Once Upon a Seal - my review

I read this book in one sitting. From start to finish it's a fantastic read. 

This book kinda reminds me of Beauty & the Beast. Only so much better. Sebastian is an injured Seal hiding from the world in a little town. The only contact he has is his sister. That is until Maddie enters his life. 

Can Sebastian face his demons and show himself to Maddie?

Is Maddie strong enough to fight for them both??

What danger lies in store for them??

This storyline flowed real well. I love the main characters. The author did a great job of portraying them as real relatable people. 

Although this is part of a series these books can be read as standalones. I really need to go back and read the others in this series. Fantastic read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment