Tuesday 23 June 2015

Beyond Bedrock - my review

This is the third and final book in the Bedrock series. Reading the previous two books in the series is a must. As well as the story continues on you really don't want to miss these wonderful books.

I can remember reading book one Bedrock back in October '13. The emotions and feelings I felt stayed with me when I read book two Breaking Bedrock a few months after. Now eighteen months later I find myself sitting here overwhelmed with emotions after just finishing Beyond Bedrock. 

This was an epic third book in this fantastic series. I can't praise this author highly enough for such a great series. She threw in unpredictable twists and turns that had me gasping. I truly felt the emotions of the main characters while reading this. 

Go 1-click this amazing series, grab a strong drink and enjoy the roller coaster that the author will take you on. I absolutely loved it. These books will certainly be staying on my kindle for a re-read. There is no doubt that this series is definitely in my top five favourite books ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment