Friday 31 July 2015

Finding Us - my review

I waited with baited breath for this release. I've known this lovely lady for a while on fb and was so excited for her when she told me she was writing a book. So as you can imagine I squealed with delight when this landed on my kindle. 

Abby is a tough cookie. No matter what is thrown at her she is strong and brave. On tour as a famous singer her life starts to crumble when she finds her guitarist boyfriend cheating on her. This is the start of a lot of hurtful secrets being revealed. Abby realises over time who she can trust and not trust. As things got heated with Abby and her bodyguard Danny I was shouting at my kindle for them to get a move on and get together.

Did I mention Danny is hot? Although it's his job to protect Abby I loved how he will do anything to protect her. He's a hot alpha male. 

This author has wrote a wonderful story. I thought it was a great balance between the music industry and security. Although not an angsty read I found myself holding my breath on a few occasions. Once I started this I did not want to stop. As addictive as it was I even found myself reading while drying my hair. Yes it's that kinda read.

Well done Debra on a brilliant debut novel. Looking forward to reading more in this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment