Wednesday 22 July 2015

Ricochet - my review

Yikes what a story. This is a brilliantly dark and intense read that left my head a mess. This is the authors first story in this genre and what a fab story it is. I loved how the author told his story through multiple points of view. 

Nick wants revenge. He wants revenge for the deaths of his wife and son. He will do anything to get his revenge. That includes kidnapping Aubree.

Aubree pulled on my heartstrings. My heart went out to her. Even though she went through so much she was still a strong willed character. 

Truly brilliant dark and gritty story. With plenty of sexiness and suspense this story had me gripped from start to finish. Great standalone that I highly recommend. Loved it. 

Gotta add I love the cover:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment