Tuesday 28 July 2015

Sinful Intent - my review

Chelle Bliss has done it again. She's sucked me right in with a brilliant story. This is the first book in the ALFA Private Investigations series. Although the fabulous characters from the Men of Inked series are in this book this can be read as a standalone. (However if your looking for a brilliant series with hot sexy men and great storylines then get 1-clicking Men of Inked).

Morgan is the Gallos cousin. The Gallos family is Men of Inked. I love Morgan and his overbearing mum Fran. She's so funny. Morgan's first client is Race. I don't think he knew what he was letting himself in for. Loved the storyline. I didn't hesitate in sitting and reading this in one sitting as I loved it. 

Love love love these characters. I'm so looking forward to reading more of this series. Well done Chelle with a wonderful start to the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment