Friday 21 August 2015

Cocky Bastard - my review

This was a super fun read. I rarely read 'funny' books as a few have disappointed me in the past. This book found my sense of humour and had me cracking up laughing. 

I thought when I started this book that it was gonna be a hot sexy book. However I was wrong.. It was so much more than that. This book had a combination of sexy, romantic and downright laugh out loud moments. Yes I may have snorted a few times. 

Aubrey is on a road trip. Fate steps in and drops the luscious sexy Chance into her lap (or should I say her car lol). What starts as giving him a lift turns into so much more. 

Really brilliant storyline. If I could give more than five stars I would. 

Have I mentioned the great names in this book... Esmerelda Snowflake. Let's not forget Philomena. Yes of course I'm gonna mention her lol 

Fabulous funny read. Get 1-clicking:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment