Monday 3 August 2015

Every Choice - my review

Oh wow. I'm sitting here in bed with tears rolling down my face after reading this. If you read my reviews you will know that crying from reading is a rarity for me. Yep this author certainly got me with this book. 

This is the first book I've read by this author and its blown me away. It's got all kinds of everything in it. Laugh out loud moments, great off the chart sex scenes, angsty moments and for me tear jerking moments when I least expected it. We also have two broken characters Luca and Cassie. They both have been broken from different tragedies in their past. However their coping mechanisms are the same- have sex with whoever but don't get involved. When these two get together  for a one night stand the rule of no going back for more is more difficult than they thought. Yes there is lots of sex in this book however it's not the main focus. Both have secrets that they can't talk about. They are both afraid to feel or let anyone close to them.

Truly brilliant story. I thought the author got me started under false pretences in that I thought this was gonna be a normal run of the mill story. I was so so wrong. The author pulled on my emotions and teased me with angst dotted throughout the story, leaving me in tears towards the end. Brilliant read. Can't recommend this story highly enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment