Thursday 27 August 2015

Matteo - my review

Oh wow. I sat down to read a few pages and literally only stopped reading when I'd finished the book. I inhaled it. I've read a few of this authors books and this is certainly my favourite. 

Matteo oh Matteo what have you done to me. He's a ruthless twisted character. However we do get glimpses of his softer side. He's also part of a Mafia family. 

Gia was born into slavery. She doesn't know any difference. She lives & helps teach the other slaves. That is until Matteo buys her. He wants something different. He gets more than he bargained for with Gia.

Take heed of the authors warning...
**Disclaimer: This is a DARK erotic Italian Mafia story. There are twisted behaviors in this book not everyone will be able to handle. Explicit, violent, and sexual scenes are involved. Not for the wary of heart.**

Having said that the warped part of my mind loved this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment