Wednesday 30 September 2015

Seizing Control - my review

This is a brilliant well written debut novel. I sat and read it in one afternoon as I couldn't put it down until I'd finished. 

Madelaine is the only daughter of the President of the Black Shamrocks MC. She's got four protective brothers. Mik is the hot alpha male that will do anything to protect the people close to him. 

Lainey and Mic have grown up together. They are now madly in love and engaged. When Laineys past comes back to haunt her will their relationship be strong enough to survive??

If your like me and you love MC reads and dark stories then you will love this book. It's dark, gritty and raw. A brilliant dark romance. 
I felt as if I was on a roller coaster while reading this. Looking forward to reading more from this author. Loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment