Monday 21 September 2015

Suit - my review

Each book I read by this author I fall in love with her writing all over again. She has the great talent of sucking you right in. 

This book will have you questioning what your reading. It will have you thinking and it will also have you talking to your kindle. Yes it's that kinda read. Jettie once again succeeds in messing with my head. 

I don't want to say much about the storyline as I don't wanna spoil it for anyone. If you've loved any of Jetties books then this is certainly a must read. If you haven't read any of her previous books but want a book that has enough twists to mess with your head then this is it. 

I've also gotta applaud Jettie for her uniqueness. As a blogger that reads a lot of books I crave a unique storyline so thank you Jettie. 


Make sure you have time to read this in one sitting because if your like me you won't wanna put it down. Need book two now.

No comments:

Post a Comment