Tuesday 24 November 2015

House of the Lost Girls- my review

This is book two in the series. Although they could be read as standalones I do suggest you read these in order to read the story of the strange and dangerous people living in Flocksdale.

After reading book one I really didn't know how the author could move forward with the story. Let's face it we've heard Wendi's story so I thought that's it. However I didn't take into consideration anyone moving into that dreadful House of Horror. 

This book was full of surprises. My jaw dropped on a few occasions when the truth was revealed.

This book certainly kept me gripped. I sat and couldn't resist reading it in one sitting. I'm super excited to see there will be a book three. Hope we don't have to wait too long for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment