Monday 30 November 2015

Tempting - new release

Before I start my review I must say I didn't expect this to be as good as it was. As a blogger I've read quite a few teacher student reads. This is certainly one of my favourite to date. 

Nathan is a professor. He's feeling raw pain from his past. One night to escape from the pain he finds himself in a club where he meets Adele. Let's just say their roller coaster of a story starts from here. 

I love how Nathan comes across as such a cool and calm guy until Adele is in his head. He can't seem to forget her. 

Adele has her own problems to deal with. I love her friend Leo and is so happy he's getting his own book. 

Although this is about a taboo subject I loved it. The storyline was unpredictable and gripping. I found myself reading this in one sitting. The sex scenes are hot. 

Although this is a standalone I'm super happy to see we are going to get more of Nathan and Adeles story. 

Well done to the author on a superb debut novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment