Wednesday 20 January 2016

Sable Hunter - author spotlight

Isaac McCoy is every woman's dream. He's a cowboy, one of the Texas McCoy's of Tebow Ranch - tall, dark, handsome and sexy as hell. To add to the mystery, he's a biker - clad in black leather, riding a big Harley - he makes the girls swoon. To put it simply, Isaac is the black sheep of the family. And what his family doesn't know is that he's also a Dom. Always a little different from his brothers -Isaac has been into fast cars, fast women - and the kinkier side of sex. Until Avery. That's right's the Texas Badass has fallen for the angel of Kerrville County - the Baptist Preacher's daughter - Miss Prim and Proper. And that will never do. As much as he wants her, Isaac pushes her away - sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. Avery has been in love with Isaac for years and she's ready to make her move. But Isaac makes it clear that they come from different worlds, there's no way she can fit in to his life. She's not the kind of woman he needs. So, Avery decides to take matters into her own hands. What she intends to do is take lessons in how to be a bad girl. Avery is determined to learn what it takes to please Isaac in every way. She's seriously after her Badass - and soon, he's not going to know what hit him.


EXCERPT

A wicked little smile escaped his lips. “You just said you want to be with me. That’s all I was waiting to hear.” He began to slowly walk toward her. “I’m not giving up, Avery. And as for this great gift I gave you, if you mean the passion we 
shared, that’s just the first installment, Doll-Face. I mean to make love to you over and over again. Bottom line, I’m not taking no for an answer. You will marry me, Young Lady.”
Hearing her own words thrown back at her, she now knew the futility of trying to force one’s will upon another person. “We’ll see.” Her mother always said that, and it was always her way of saying ‘no’ without saying it. Surely, it would work with Isaac. She had no doubt he would come to his senses. Her father would back off once the gossip dissipated, and they could just resume life as normal. “Lunch wasn’t a good idea. I’m not really hungry. No hard feelings, but I’d like for you to leave now.” How hard it was to request that of him. She looked at his beautiful face, his proud, hard, powerful body and knew that when she went to bed tonight and turned off the lights, she would regret she hadn’t rushed to his arms and accepted his proposition. As far as marriage proposals went, it was unique, but she knew it couldn’t be heartfelt. Isaac was suffering from a case of misplaced chivalry. He was trying to be her knight in shining armor. Little did he know, she didn’t want a knight on a shining white steed, she just wanted her motorcycle riding warrior in black leather. He was all the man she had ever wanted, but she couldn’t have.
“You know what you need?” Watching her clutch that chair like it was a lifeline made him want to rip it out of her grasp and chunk it against the wall. It was all Isaac could do to keep his hands off of her. “I ought to turn you over my knee and warm your butt till it’s rosy red.” Right before he slid into her as deep as he could go. 
Avery was about to insist, again, that he left, until she looked at him closely. By all standards, she was still fairly innocent, but she wasn’t stupid. Isaac was aroused. He wanted her. He craved her. Okay. Now, this she could deal with. Could she risk it? She might never have a wedding veil and orange blossoms, but she could have untold nights of bliss. For as long as he wanted her, Avery could be his. There would be pain when it was over, but if this was all of Isaac she could ever have, she wanted it. Calling upon all that the girls had taught her, Avery proceeded to flirt. “Promises, promises.” With that she moved by him, putting a little wiggle in her walk.
Isaac watched her parading her curvy little rear right by him. What was she trying to do? Drive him insane? “What the hell do you mean by that?” As he devoured her with his eyes, his jaw dropped as she skimmed her shirt over her head, right in front of him.
“God, it’s hot in here. When I get my stuff from Tricia’s, I’ll wash your clothes and return them to you. I enjoyed wearing those lounge pants. I think I’ll order me some.” She was chattering like a magpie, totally oblivious to what she was doing to him. The sexy little minx just walked right out of the room. Isaac followed with his mouth open. His tongue would have been hanging out, but he managed to hold on to some decorum. He couldn’t believe it. She rummaged around in her closet, seemingly oblivious to what she was doing to him. God, she had a beautiful back. There was this lickable indention down her spine that ended in the sexiest pair of dimples just over her crease. He remembered that much from having his hands all over her last night. Damn, he wanted her again. Now.
Finding what she was looking for, she pulled out a T-shirt that had seen better days, and began to shuck her pink jeans. Holy Jesus! She didn’t have a damn thing on under them. Clearing his throat, he held on to the bedstead to keep from grabbing her. “Answer my question, love. What did you mean by ‘promises, promises?’”
Tossing the clothes into a hamper, she pulled on a pair of bikini panties. “Honestly, the idea of a spanking turns me on. I didn’t have a whole lot of time this morning, but I checked out what it means to be submissive.”
Turning to face him, she lifted her arms over her head to loosen the braid, which lifted those luscious breasts of her up. Isaac’s rod rose with them as if it were attached by a lead line.
“What I read turned me on. If you had decided to, you know, explore that with me, I think I would have liked it. The idea of you dominating me made me wet.”
Isaac couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. “Do you know what you’re saying, Avery? You think you would enjoy me controlling you in bed?”
She caught her bottom lip in her small white teeth and smiled dreamily…the thought of Isaac’s bucking hips dancing through her already foggy mind. “Oh, yeah. I would have liked that a lot.” She closed her eyes and made the sexiest little whimpering noise he’d ever heard. “I would love for you to push me to my knees, command me to suck you, holding my hair in your fist as I make you feel good. But what I would like most is for you to push me on the bed, face down and command me to be still while you mounted me. Oh, God!” She ran her hands down her body as Isaac stood mesmerized, stone-hard, frozen in lust. “What I wouldn’t have given to experience that with you, Isaac.” She sighed.
His voice hoarse, Isaac answered, “It’s not too damn late. We’re standing right here by a perfectly good bed.” His sex was hugely erect, throbbing and leaking pre-cum.
She bit back a grin. Her plan was working nicely. There was no denying it. They were both aroused, and the very air between them was electric. “No, it’s not too late,” she agreed. “I want you, more than you know.”
Isaac started toward her. “So, you’ll marry me?”
Remembering what she had read in the very basic article on BDSM, Avery sank down in a classic slave position, on her knees, hands behind her back and head bowed. “No, sir, I can’t marry you. But, I will do my best to make your every dream come true.” Despite her brave words, Avery realized there were still vestiges of hope in her heart. Maybe she still had a chance to make him love her, if she proved to him they were totally compatible.
Relief washed over Isaac. It wasn’t over. He still had a chance. “God, you’re beautiful in that position. Give me your hand.” She did and he drew her to her feet. Taking her chin in his hand, he rubbed his lips over her mouth, marking her. Kissing the corner of her mouth, he whispered, “I want you so much.”
“You can have me,” she stated simply. “I only want to please you.”
“You’re speaking my language, Baby.” Avery was his dream. His greatest fantasy. He pulled her to him and she cuddled into his arms, like she was seeking comfort as well as pleasure. Slipping his hands in the sides of her panties, he pushed down, dropping to his knees in front of her.
“Get up off your knees. What are you doing?”
“I’m getting my sub ready to take to bed. There’s a lot you don’t understand, yet. Here’s your first lesson.” He looked deep into her eyes. “You belong to me. As long as I’m your Dom, I take care of you.”


myBook.to/BadassHellYeah


http://sablehunterblog.tumblr.com/
http://www.sablehunter.com/sables-blog.html
http://www.sablehunter.com
http://www.amazon.com/Sable.../e/B007B3KS4M/ref=sr_tc_2_0...
https://twitter.com/huntersable
https://www.facebook.com/authorsablehunter


No comments:

Post a Comment