Saturday 16 April 2016

Dark Notes - my review

This was a super good read. It was one of them books where I just wanted to sit and read in one sitting but life got in the way. 
When I wasn't reading this I was thinking about it. These characters got under my skin way too much but in a oh so good way.

Ivory is a fantastic character. Although she has nothing except her dreams she fights for what she wants. She is determined to accomplish her dads dreams for her. 
 
Mr. Emeric Marceaux is her new music teacher. He don't need to work but music is his passion. He is hot and usually gets what he wants.

Is Emeric her knight in shining armour? 

A really great student/ teacher story. I was wary about the music aspect to this story. However I really enjoyed it and shockingly to me I really enjoyed the music parts. 

Another great read by this author. I'm looking forward to seeing what else she has in store for us. 

5 fantastic musical stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment