Wednesday 27 April 2016

Viktor - my review

I've read a few of Clarissa's stories but this has got to be my favourite so far. Clarissa has a great talent of writing stories that has me reading in one sitting and this was no different. I literally inhaled this story and loved it. 

This is a modern take on the classic fairy tale Beauty & the Beast.
Alexis resorts to prostitution to keep her and her sister from living in the streets. She's a strong feisty character. Everything changes when the dark Viktor enters her life. He doesn't let anyone close to him. What happens when Alexis crosses the line with him??

This is a darker story than previous stories from this author. It's full of suspense, twists and turns.
Looking forward to seeing what else this author has up her sleeve for us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment