Tuesday 3 May 2016

Jaq With A Q - my review

I've read most of Jetties books and this has got to be favourite. I absolutely loved it. 

This is a crazy read with plenty of twists and turns. The characters had my heart thumping & I found myself being sucked into their lives. I'm not going to say anything about the storyline. The blurbs a teaser so what are you waiting for? Jump right in :)

Jettie never fails to write an amazing read with characters that I can click with straight away and this is what she did with Jaq and Oliver. The feels and the emotions from this story... I want to delete this book from my memory and read it for the first time again and again. 

Since reading my first Jetties book in 2013 she has become one of my favourite authors ever. I'm so looking forward to seeing what other gems she comes up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment