Wednesday 4 May 2016

Witness - my review

I've read a few of Rachael's books and loved them. This novella is no different. I sat and read it in one sitting.

Although this is a short read it's a full story  that didn't leave me hanging. 

Allegra is running from her past. She will always be watching her back. When Eric enters her life she fears she is in danger. Will she be able to run any more? 

Although this is said to be dark it certainly wasn't dark for me but I can see where it would be dark for some people. Having said that I really enjoyed it. 

In my eyes this novella was faultless apart from one minor thing. I couldn't grasp that Michele was the male. Luckily he isn't a main character. As I said its minor but it did confuse me.

Looking forward to more from this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment