Saturday 4 June 2016

Anything For Her - my review

This is Jack Jordan's debut novel and what a great way to start his writing career. 

ONE NIGHT has serious repercussions for many people. I liked that we didn't  find out until later in the story what actually happened on that one night.  While we wonder what happened that night we see Louise's life falling apart when her husband confesses to having an affair- with her sister. As if that isn't bad enough on its own they are going to lose everything they own.

Needing to escape she leaves the family home and goes to stay in their country holiday home. However strange things start happening around Louise and her daughter Brooke that leaves them terrified. Can they keep their secret about what happened that night??


'A mother will do anything for her daughter.
 A killer will do anything for his'.


I thought this was a well written psychological thriller that had me gripped. I went from wanting to punch Michael to wanting to give Louise a good shake. 

I kept wondering how the author was going to end this story and I've got to say I found the ending faultless. 

Looking forward to reading more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment