Wednesday 31 August 2016

Binary Code- my review

Oh wow. What an amazing story this is. I can't even begin to describe the feelings I got while reading this. My stomach was in knots and my head was in a spin. 

These are two brilliant authors but when they got together and wrote this they wrote an amazingly dark and twisted well written story. They played with my brain cells. They messed with my head. They took my heart out and threw it about. I can't believe I actually cried while reading this.  So many feels that I didn't expect while reading this. 

Don't try guessing who wrote what- you won't succeed. These two authors are as warped as each other. If I didn't stalk them already I'd certainly be stalking them now. 

As you can see I'm not writing about the storyline. The blurb gives enough of a teaser and I'm reluctant to spill any more. If you like dark and twisted reads then seriously you need to grab this book. It's an amazing read that you will not forget. 

I'm off now to do something I've never done before. I'm going to re read this straight away before reading anything else. Yes it really is that good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment