Thursday 20 October 2016

My review

After reading Debt and Strapped I knew I had to read this one. It exceeded my expectations as I loved it. 


Trigger warning: If you need one, this is really not the book for you. A book with a trigger warning is a book I read to read. I loved this warning. 


If your like me and love dark reads then read this book. It's got a unique storyline that will have you gripped from start to finish. This is a book that had me wondering what's going on in my head that I can love a book as dark as this. 


I'm refusing to write about the storyline. If you love a dark story and don't need any trigger warnings then I highly recommend you grab this brilliantly written and wickedly disturbing story. I seriously cannot praise this book enough for messing with my head. Loved it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment