Monday 20 March 2017

MY REVIEW

This book is part of a series but can be read as a standalone which is what I've done. It's my first read by this author but it certainly won't be the last. 


Lena has been through hell and back. She was held captive and abused for years until she managed to escape. She might have moved on physically she hasn't moved on mentally. She must now go back to the nasty traffickers when  they take her sister. 


Jeff Horn is the detective investigating the human traffickers. He knows Lena as the gorgeous barmaid at his local bar. When he finds out she is the key to blowing up the human traffickers he realises everything is about to change. 


There's a whole lot going on in this story. I thought it was well written and totally gripped me. An intense read with two main characters I really liked. Gotta mention the cover was pretty deceptive to me. That's just my opinion and certainly doesn't take anything from my reading pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment