Wednesday 28 June 2017

MY REVIEW

Let me just say that the cover and the blurb sucked me right in. I knew straight away that I had to read this story. The author didn't disappoint me as I loved this story. 


"Three little girls. One good. One bad. One dead. "


The story is told through two points of view in different time zones. Alison and Kitty. Alison is an art teacher who takes a second job in a prison. Kitty can't speak and has no memory of the accident that has her living in a care home. 


I found myself reading this in one day as it's addictive reading. So many questions needed answers that I was reluctant to put this book down. Although I thought it started off slow once I got into it the pace did pick up. 


A really well written story full of secrets and twists. I'm looking forward to reading more from this author. 


No comments:

Post a Comment