Tuesday 27 June 2017

MY REVIEW

So I'm sitting here just after finishing this book and I'm in awe. I'm also wondering why it's taken me so long to read her books. 


Tate and Fawn. You two seriously messed with my head. Tate you know what you want and you will get it. Fawn I bow down to your greatness. You have been through so much then life sent you even more crap. You turned it around in the only way you could. You rock. 


Personally I sat this afternoon hoping I could forget everything and get lost in this story. The story and the characters gripped me from start to finish. I was pulled into their world and didn't  leave until I'd finished. The characters got under my skin. The storyline is dark and twisted and I totally loved it. 


I'm so happy to see this author has more books I can hopefully get lost into. 



No comments:

Post a Comment