Wednesday 12 July 2017

MY REVIEW

This is a newish author to me but one I'm waiting with baited breath for her new releases. The author writes in a way that you want to be the characters, you want to be their friends. 


Amber and Dale had something fifteen years ago until for her own safety Dale sent her away. Amber was totally heartbroken. Dale from a distance kept his eye on her to protect her. Amber, an indie author, is shocked when she sees Dale at a book signing. She knows for her own sanity she needs to keep her distance but fate knows different, 


A brilliant storyline with twists I didn't see coming. If your looking for a well written story with naughtiness and a standalone then I'll certainly recommend this gem. I'm so looking forward to reading more from this author.


No comments:

Post a Comment