Tuesday 18 July 2017

NEW RELEASE


My daughter’s babysitter just asked me to take her virginity - and it’s screwing with my head.




The reasons I can’t f*ck Jessica:

She’s my employee.

She’s a virgin.

She’s twenty one.

I will only want more and more.


Saving lives for a living is what I do. 

But running a medical practice and being a single dad means my life is chaotic.

I needed a babysitter – and I got so much more than I bargained for.

I want her so f***ing bad, but I’ll have to keep my d*ck in my pants.


Maybe there’s a reason we met.

I’m seeking funding to research a cure that will change lives.

And the head of the philanthropic organization will only support married couples.


Taking Jessica’s virginity is a bad idea – but faking a marriage isn’t. I just hope I’ve got the self-restraint to pull this off.



Grab Touch Me Doctor by clicking down below

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073YHVZ42/


No comments:

Post a Comment