Tuesday 15 August 2017

MY REVIEW

I've read a few of this authors books but this is certainly my favourite. This is an amazing read, it's an unforgettable read that will stay with me for a long time. 


Sometimes a book comes into my life at just the right time. I've had a few days of wondering if I wanted to keep blogging. I had also picked up and put down a few books. Nothing kept my interest. I decided to give Letters to Lincoln a go and I'm so glad I did. I was hooked from the start. I couldn't get enough of this story. It gripped me. It had me in tears. It pulled my heart out, shredded it and then put it back together. The characters are awesome. The storyline is brilliant. I seriously cannot praise this story highly enough. 


This book is certainly one of my favourite this year. I absolutely adored it. I want to delete it from my memory and read it again for the first time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment