Thursday 24 August 2017

Wow this book took me by surprise. I've not read anything by this author but as soon as I saw she had written a dark read I knew I needed to read it. I wasn't disappointed. From start to finish I was engrossed in the story. My dark heart loved the characters and I couldn't get enough of them. 


Ashlyn and Caeser are a great match. Both are dark and twisted although Caeser was so much darker. My heart broke for Ashlyn. I felt her pain and I also was rooting she would find happiness too. Caeser is so dark. He really doesn't know any different. He became the man he is to survive and the dark part of me loved him. 


This is a dark read so if your like me and you love a well written dark story then I highly recommend you read this. I can't praise this story highly enough and I hope the author writes more in this genre. 


No comments:

Post a Comment