Wednesday 20 September 2017

MY REVIEW

I've only read one previous book written by the combination of these two authors so when I saw they were writing again I was very excited. 


Two clubs -Cutters and Liliths Army MC. A recent peace treaty is at risk when when Avery the Cutters princess is taken by a member of Liliths Army. I absolutely loved Frost & Avery. 


If your looking for a raw and gritty MC story that is really well written then I highly recommend you read this. Hope we don't have to wait too long for book two.


I just want to add that a few years ago I read a lot of MC books. Maybe I was just burnt out with this genre but I found myself thinking some of the ones I was reading were too similar for my liking. Of course I had faith I these authors and I'm so glad I did. I'll have to look out for some more MC reads. 

I had a message last night from a reader. She wanted to know what MC meant. She saw this book on social media and was intrigued. My reply- buy it and read it now. You won't be disappointed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment