Friday 5 January 2018

MY REVIEW

I can honestly say I have stepped out of my comfort zone with this read. I usually stay clear of paranormal stories and I’m not too keen on non fiction so now your asking why I’ve read it. Well I live in Bedfordshire which is the county next to Huntingdonshire where this book is written about. 

This is an A4 sized book with plenty of pages to dig into. I found myself reading a few chapters each time I picked it up. The photos and illustrations are fantastic. 

Great praise to the author on writing this story. He’s written it in such a way that a lay person like myself can read and enjoy. There’s a great wealth of information in this book that I found very interesting. 


I can honestly say I enjoyed reading this book and look forward to reading more from this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment