Friday 20 April 2018



★✩★NOW LIVE ★✩★

Amazon UK: https://goo.gl/3gtcEE
Amazon US: https://goo.gl/XkQoH8

★✩★Synopsis★✩★

Being a King isn't easy.
When a rebel group threatens the family business, Golden Apple Incorporated, Seraphina King must step up to the plate. Her father keeps her on a tight leash, a prized possession locked away in a gilded cage. In desperation he grants her the freedom to find those who want to harm them, but nothing is as it seems. People are going missing, women are turning up dead and then there’s her renegade stalker. The maverick with the emerald green eyes who always seems to be in the middle of things. Sera doesn’t know who to trust or what to believe.
What happens when the golden apple is rotten?

★✩★ See what early reviewers thought! ★✩★

“Once I started I couldn’t stop. Like literally I was consumed by it.” – Cheekypee reads & reviews

“WOW! WOW!! WOW!!! From the moment I started reading this book, Alice La Roux had me totally engrossed.” – Reading is Our Satisfaction

“First of all this book was amazing! I loved every minute of it and never wanted to put it down.” – Nerdy Book Life

No comments:

Post a Comment