Tuesday 1 July 2014

Where Life Takes You review

Wow what a story!! I read this in one sitting. Literally ignored everything around me to read this brilliant story. 


My heart went out to Rebecca. She has gone through so much yet still feels she doesn't deserve happiness. Dan I just loved. One thing he did in story I wanted to shout at him. Otherwise he was the perfect alpha billionaire. 


The synopsis of this book gives you a teaser of what's in store for you. There is so much more that you won't wanna stop until it's over. 


Yes it ends in a cliffhanger. However I'm not going to moan about it this time as I knew it had that ending before I started. 


Really hope we get book two soon so I can mend my wounded heart... Hopefully. Really need Rebecca to find some peace and happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment